- Compile and analyze financial information.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities and capital and prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial reports.
- Establish, modify, document and coordinate implementations of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Devise and implement manuals for general accounting
- Train and support all staff in appropriate financial modules in the Sage MAS200 Accounting System such as Inventory, A/R, A/P, G/L, P/O, S/O
- Ensure smooth day to day financial operations such as invoicing, collections, customer statements, system month end, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Study accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and make or direct corrective entries
- Proficiency in troubleshooting user issues in various distribution and accounting systems such as Sage MAS200, Peachtree, QuickBooks Premier and Online Enterprise, MSOffice.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly Borrowing Base Certificate [BBC] and related worksheets for reporting to financial institutions as per loan agreements and procedures
- Credit insurance monitoring with companies such as Euler Hermes and CNA and reporting for all customers.
- Worked with in-house team and NYC Industrial Development Authority to comply as an IDA project to get incentives of 1.2M $.
- Responsible for working with auditors from NYC IDA, banks and SBA on a regular basis to assist them with field audits and provide them with all necessary financial and business information to prepare reports such as BBC and related obligations.
- Develop accurate financial forecasts and targets, tracking accountability and reporting requirements
- Maintain journal entries and all general ledgers and ensure bank reconciliation of all statements as per GAAP.
- Ensure documentation provided by corporations meets the audit guidelines of GAAP
- Identify and implement process improvements across the finance organization to drive simplification and allow improved data availability and reporting to executive management
Mail Resumes to:
The Veritas Healthcare Solutions LLC
469 7th Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10018