- Risk Management Capability – Develop a business case for a comprehensive Risk Management capability that includes end-to-end risk management for a study including standardized risk scoring, mitigation action tracking, and enhanced analytical capabilities.
- Non-Inspectable Document Repository – Gather business requirements and develop business case and solution assessment.
- Data flow and Quality Metrics – develop detailed business requirements.
- The Program manager will manage these activities, including the timeline and managing the budget.
- Various vendors may be used for some of the work, so those vendors and costs must be managed, as well as managing the financial processes (POs, invoices, etc.).
- Upon completion, the Risk Management Capability will move into implementation, and the ideal candidate will then project/program manage that work.
- Beyond the typical deliverables and activities as outlined in the Level PM/Program manager position, list any specific responsibilities & deliverables that you want to call out or emphasize. Should also use this space to call out job responsibilities for a hybrid role.
- Ability to manage the assessment phase of multiple projects, including business case development.
- Clinical Domain experience is a plus. Clinical Risk Management is a strong plus.
Apply To Job