- Responsible for supporting cGMP mRNA drug products produced internally at Moderna. They
will provide real-time quality oversight and expertise to enable technical success with stringent
adherence to a Quality System that respects global regulatory expectations.
- Interact fluidly with peers and supervisors in Manufacturing, and cross-functionally with
Manufacturing, Quality Control, Logistical, and Process Development Technology Transfer
Manage quality systems related to Moderna’s US-based distribution network including domestic
and international shipping lanes.
- Closely partner with peers to support the disposition of Plasmid, Drug Substance, and Drug
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to Moderna's safety procedures and guidelines.
- Utilize knowledge to improve operational efficiency. Evaluates department outputs for accuracy
and compliance with processing guidelines and departmental standards to validate process and
workflow effectiveness and efficiency.
Oversee and review executed electronic and paper batch record documentation. Support quality
functional groups on a needed basis.
Conducts research, compiles, and analyzes performance reports to identify the root cause of
problems and recommend process improvements.
- Participates with stakeholders to develop potential preventive and/or corrective actions.
Apply To Job