- Develop Salesforce Lightning applications using lightning web components (LWC) and JEST,
lightning components, controllers, and events.
- Implement the requirements on Force.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in.
- Develop Apex triggers, asynchronous classes, and test methods.
- Design and customize Visualforce pages using extension controllers, custom controllers, and
- Use SOQL, SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
Work on version controlling tools such as GIT bash, and GIT Hub.
Work on creating Objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, and
- Develop visual pages to include extra functionality and write Apex Classes to provide the
functionality to the visual pages.
- Involved in salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the applications to match
the functional needs of the organization.
Apply To Job